Sunday, January 29, 2012

Today is the day !




I am starting the eat to live lifestyle. Yesterday I did a sea salt flush which is 1 liter of room temperature distilled or spring water with two teaspoons of unrefined, non- addictive sea salt. This will cleanse your digestive tract. I liked how I felt afterwards that I am doing another sea salt cleanse as I type. I got up this morning very i to change my life of unhealthy habits. I am currently fixing a big pot of mixed greens ( collard, mustard, turnip ) and a big pot of black beans with cilantro. I am going to start reading the complete book of eat to live today. As of yesterday I had only read the six week meal plan. Wish me luck. Hopefully if you are reading this you may see benefit in eating to live as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment