Thursday, March 21, 2013

Day 4 of 60 day challenge and bummed knee

I hear time and time again of reasons why people can not live a healthier lifestyle. One of those excuses is injuries. I hurt my knee a couple of days ago but I decided to still exercise on it which made it swell yesterday. I decided to take a week off from exercising. In order to continue to live a healthy life I am making sure to eat healthy. JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN'T WORKOUT DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE TO EAT CRAP!!!! If we use the energy that we use to come up with excuses and put the energy to action, we would have a healthy living society! Instead of saying it takes too much time to cook all your meals for the week, just do it. Instead of saying healthy food is not tasty just find a tasty recipe and instead of driving to a fast food restaurant, drive to the grocery store. If losing weight was easy, everybody would be bikini ready.

I have never been so motivated to being healthier than I am now. My sister and I are going strong!! We are eating extremely healthy and staying active. I feel amazing. What will you do to feel healthier today?

No comments:

Post a Comment